Sky's Home :)

Don't go.......stay at sky's home !>_<

프로필

Hi...My name is Haneul K. People like to call me sky. I go to SSHS and my favorite color is blue and green. I like to play my flute. I am a very kind person and fun to talk with.

2008년 5월 22일 목요일

How does the power affect my family.

Power and economic affect my family or myself. CUC provides power we use everyday and every second. The power price goes higher and higher than last year. Saipan has ranked the second highest power prices in the world. Saipan power price is 12 times more expensive than United States and 8 times more expensive than Korea.

Most of Koreans who live in Saipan have business in supermarket or stores. I heard that Hannam Market paid 10000 dollars each month for power prices. Nowadays, some of supermarket closed cause of power price. They paid all incomes for power prices. My parents are not working at the supermarket or stores, but it affects my family when the supermarket , which located nearby my house, close. We have to spend more gas to go to further market.

Even the economy affects my family. Gas prices are going up crazily. Gas prices went up twice in two years. Saipan is hard to move without the car. We are using car and gas for going to school, store, and church everyday. We spend a lot of gas per day. The governments are not care of it that much.

I really hope that Saipan has good relationship with United States and economic goes high. CUC power and economic affect my family and me. Even all people live in Saipan. I want to think about this happen for the economic strength when the Saipan became a United States.

댓글 3개:

SML =) fly high =) :

I like your essay it is good to comparing with Saipan to Korea and Saipan to USA. Good Job!

JoHn.P :

Goood job on your essay but please fix your titles, GOOD JOB :D

Lira :

you misspell some words...
pls. read it out loud