Sky's Home :)

Don't go.......stay at sky's home !>_<

프로필

Hi...My name is Haneul K. People like to call me sky. I go to SSHS and my favorite color is blue and green. I like to play my flute. I am a very kind person and fun to talk with.

2008년 5월 11일 일요일

ThE MoST interesting that i found


The Valley of the Kings was once thought to hold no more secrets and all the tombs unearthed. One man and his sponsor spent a number of years searching for a tomb they thought might have escaped looters and archeologists. On November 1922, the tomb had been discovered and nearly undisturbed for over 3,000 years. We at kingtutone.com invite you to take a virtual tour of the tomb and discover what astounded the world.


Howard Carter had worked in Egypt for 31 years before he found King Tut's tomb. Carter had begun his career in Egypt at age 17, using his artistic talents to copy wall scenes and inscriptions. Only eight years later , Carter was appointed the Inspector-General of Monuments in Upper Egypt.

댓글 3개:

SML =) fly high =) :

Wow.... I like chicken also...
I like your well organized explanation about how to make chicken soup..^-^
(I'm Semi, so please come to my blog and leave comments.)

Lira :

hum i don't like chichen that much, but i want to try it.

Sujin :

I like the way you give information about cooking!
Keep it up!