Sky's Home :)

Don't go.......stay at sky's home !>_<

프로필

Hi...My name is Haneul K. People like to call me sky. I go to SSHS and my favorite color is blue and green. I like to play my flute. I am a very kind person and fun to talk with.

2008년 5월 16일 금요일

Tips for freshmen


When I entered Saipan Southern High School, I was afraid of everything. Before I entered Saipan Southern High School, I was going to Saipan Community School. Saipan Community School, which was a private school, was very mean school. Comparing Saipan Southern High School from Saipan Community School, Saipan Community School is a very small school. The school enviroment had perfectly changed.

First, Don't be afraid of people that you don't know. Most of the students in Saipan Southern High School are kind and friendly . When you choose your class that you want to take, There are new friends you can study with. They will teach you what you don't know, and you can teach them what they don't know. I hope them learn new tehings from many friends and help each other.

Second, Have a good relationship with your teachers. Show your passions that you want to study and learn. Some of students are disobey what a teacher say, but if you listen and respect your teacher then teacher might have recognize that you are good students. Talk with your teacher that a teacher have interested. Do your homework and classwork perfectly everyday. Many teachers and students will lead you to spend freshmen year worthly.

I think freshmen year is knowing about the school. When you do this things, you will enjoy your freshmen year and can make many friends.

댓글 없음: